Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Desclosure Time my Love Life Story.

Okay so here it is! The juci story of my love life. Long story short. i hurt people. yes i did hurt people and i hurt all my six significant ones. i feel ashamed for doing that and i hope that one day if i get to know a significan one i might get all the  pain that i cause back to me. i do not want to hurt someone at all. i do not want to make someone cry due to my stupidity.But now it is me the one who does not know what to do. Feeling in love again is weird. i like this person but i do not know what to do. The Ex has come back and our "situation" is on hold for long as my significant one takes a desition. To add to this each one of us has a very busy life and do not quite have a lot of time to spend thinking about this.
Some part of me want to dissapear from the picture but not sure if i should. Long time i have not fight for someone, and the last time i fought the person just left my life in a very quiet way. i have to clap to that person. i can wait but my life will keep going going goin...
This significant one is worth the wait. i will wait but my life will not stop...  it will not stop for my significant one.
Love life is so complicated, sometimes i think i went back to high school...
Fudge my life... or throw some pudding...
a chocolate cookie would not be bad now...

No comments:

Post a Comment