Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sorry

i have not been lost just out of internet, doing some GRE practice and some other videogames and TV's shows like Case Closed. That is so far. i have been doing good in my GRE practice, but i think that my English records need some improvement.
Living here with room mates we have fun stuff to do and sometimes it is not funny. Things sometimes i feel like an outsider.
Yes, it is bad that or not??
This are my friends and love them. i recognized i do get upset ad do not talk much about it.
i wish we could be closer, but like my wise old man said, bulbas are stronger than friendships.
That makes me sad, we were supposed to have taco nights, but planes changed. all because of an XX.
well that is all for today see ya in a few more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment