Friday, June 10, 2011

Bible Verse Galatians 5:22-23

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." Galatians 5:22-23
i was reading this book of which i wan to make a review, but i have not had enough time. When i do have it i do not posses the pic of the cover i took. .lol.
Here we see the fruit of the Spirit basic caracteristics that show love towards other and love to ourselve in a healthy way.
It also says that the ones who are of Christ have crucified the flesh. Each day that i woke up i try to put down the desires of my flesh. all that garbish from my past life i throw them out...
The other thing is that if it is read carefully one might notice that the Bible says "THE FRUIT" it is only one fruit. As it is by one fruit we will achieve all of these. Having the Spirit of the Lord in me encourage me to develop all this characteristics and be one who can be describe in these verses.
i am gonna tell ya! this stuff is hard! when people make you angry, hurt you, loneliness come and surround you, no one listen to you, people look down on you, you think they only feel pity on you.
Again i have to be remembered:
"Even if my father and mother abandon me,
      the Lord will hold me close." Psalm 27:10
This is the only motivation and because God loved me first and still loves me. i choose each day to crucify my flesh and its desires, rise up, worship Him and show up the fruit of the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment